- Child Protection: http://childstory.net.au/
- My Child http://www.mychild.gov.
- Raising Children Network http://
- Online Safety (Cyber Safety): https://esafety.gov.au/
- Department of Education & Training http://education.gov.
- Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality or Authority http://www.acecqa.
- My Time Our Place http://www.mytimeourplace.com.
- Department of Health: http://www.health.gov.au
- Diabetes: http://diabetesnsw.com.au/
- Allergies: https://www.allergy.org.au/patients/asthma-and-allergy/about-asthma-and-allergy
- Asthma: https://www.allergy.org.au/patients/asthma-and-allergy
- Health Insight: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/
- Eat For Health http://www.eatforhealth.gov.
- Dental Hygeine: http://www.nslhd.health.nsw.gov.au/Services/Directory/Pages/Oral-health.aspx
- Better Health http://betterhealth.vic.gov.au
- NSW Food Authority http://www.
- E-Safety Commissioner – https://www.esafety.gov.au/
- Bravehearts – https://bravehearts.org.au/
- Internet Safety for Kids & Teens https://www.consumernotice.org/data-protection/internet-safety-for-kids/
Playing video games with your children is a great way to find out what they love about the digital world. It also opens up communications about games they have played or want to play and may help your children feel more confident in discussing their online activities with you.
Media & Apps:
Any movies or TV shows rated PG and over should be viewed with a parent or guardian first. This helps stop children being exposed to languages and themes beyond their developmental understanding.
- Check Movie and TV Show Classifications: http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/Home.aspx
- Adult and Child Reviewed Media Classifications: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/
Dealing with Separation & Divorce:
- Child Support Agency: https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/dhs/child-support
- Department of Social Services: https://www.dss.gov.au/
- Family and Community Services: http://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/
- Family Relationships: http://www.familyrelationships.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx
- Domestic Violence: http://www.domesticviolence.nsw.gov.au/home
Emotional Support/Mental Health:
- Kids Help Line: http://www.kidshelp.com.au/
- Headspace: https://headspace.org.au/
- Kids Mental Health: http://www.kidsmentalhealth.org/
- Kids Matter: https://www.kidsmatter.edu.au/families
- Lifeline: https://www.lifeline.org.au/
- Reachout: http://au.reachout.com/